Once there, you can choose to sit in the large, open-plan area, the cosy Chart Room, or the outdoor terrace and seating area. And when it comes to entertainment, you can catch the matches and scores on big screen TVs, take part in the popular quiz nights, or just sit back and spend a whole evening observing this genuine hive of activity.
We are open until midnight every Friday and Saturday for our ‘Chill Out Hour’ with relaxed tunes and time to talk.
There’s truly nothing else like it in Sunderland.
Join Our Real Ale Club
Card holders receive discounts on real ales on Mondays and Wednesdays as well as benefiting from exclusive Real Ale Club offers! Watch this space for further information!
CAMRA Pub of the Year 2012
- 4 TVs: Sky Sports / Plasma Screens. Live Football and other sports.
- Beer Terrace
- Child Friendly (During Food Service)
- Function Room available to hire
- Regular ‘Meet the Brewer’ nights
- Quiz nights
- Live music nights every Tuesday and Sunday
Click here to find out more about our function room and for info on all SJF function rooms available